Sunday, September 9, 2007

Raziel as channeled by Wesley Bailey

Hello, I am Raziel today I come to you with a message, a message of life.... you see dear ones there has been a lot of change happening in these past months and years... many of these things seem very frightening and very dark. But I am here to tell you something something you may find hard to believe... the power to change these things lies in your hands. Ask yourself dear human do you like these things that are happening? These dark things? I doubt you do.... so ask yourself why are you not doing anything to change it? Because you do not have the power to? Now you know this is not true human you know that you have the power to change the world around you don't you..... my challenge to you humanity is this......shed the apathy that has you in its grip and push to create the world you want...nobody can stop you...except you....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home